Hello,we’re Nesbitt Realty! We are a hard-working licensed real estate adviser and we’d love to help you find your next home. There’s a lot to like about this residence in Northern Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
Our goal in this informational post is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? When you’re making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 300 South Union St #Residence 3-305 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Robinson Landing is natural gas.
- Do you need a garage? More than one three quarters of the properties in this unit community have a garage.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your unit needs. We’re in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, we don’t want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.
Contact us today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be our distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires.