Will Nesbitt is local Realtor specializing in 22314. 1009 Cameron St is a great end unit townhouse, but it’s not for every buyer.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate expectations in Alexandria.
Let’s slow down to determine your needs so that you can realistically think about if buying a $1,195,000 home in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what’s important to you. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you like brick home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1009 Cameron St is a 2-bedroom end unit townhouse.
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in 22314
|2 BR||1 Active|
$1,149,900 : 3337 King St, Alexandria 22302
5 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 3,958 sq. ft.
Year built: 2012
Days on Market: 2
$1,249,000 : 702 Prince St, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,512 sq. ft.
Year built: 1802
Days on Market: 6
$1,188,000 : 4205 Seminary Rd, Alexandria 22304
4 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 4,328 sq. ft.
Year built: 1982
Days on Market: 13