My name is Nesbitt Realty.
2151 Jamieson Ave #1711 is a unique and interesting $425,000 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you resolve your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
Some of your considerations include:
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the community around Carlyle Towers Condominium.
- Homes around 2151 Jamieson Ave #1711 were built around 1999. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2151 Jamieson Ave #1711 is served by and .
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Carlyle Towers Condominium is .
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. I’m as excited about your next home as you are. I'm in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.