If you have never had a property manager before, you are probably curious and would like to learn about the roles and functions of property managers and what type of impact having one designated to you will have on you business affairs. The scope of a property manager is wide, and a property manager strives to:
- Collect rental fees. Each sum of money received is placed in an escrow account. Funds are disbursed for the payment of bills, income to the landlord, and the property management company fees.
- Maintain accurate records of funds, receipts, and expenditures; and regularly furnish these records to respective landlords.
- Handle all matters with HOA/COA.
- Manage all tenant relations which include maintenance requests and late fee notices. Deal with a laundry list of tenant problems such as unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, and the list goes on. We also manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict tenants on an as-needed basis.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, and IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen when necessary.
- Inspect the property periodically: at the time of move-in, move-out, and frequently during tenancy.
Generally, money does not flow from the landlord to the property manager or from the tenant to the landlord; but it flows from the tenant to the property manager to the landlord. Fees and commissions are withheld upon collection of rental fees.
Our agreements are standardized and its duration is a one-year period; however, either party may terminate the agreement at the end of a 30-day notice.
If you are interested in learning more, you may want to find out what differentiates Nesbitt Realty from other property managers.
What's for rent in 22314?
|Affordable ($1,001 to $1,500)||5 Active|
|Entry-Level ($1,501 to $2,000)||13 Active|
|Nice ($2,001 to $2,800)||42 Active|
|Premium ($2,801 to $3,200)||11 Active|
|Luxury ($3,201 to $4,000)||17 Active|
|Super Luxury ($4,001 And Up)||16 Active|
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property’s value at Old Town Village. Currently for rent at Old Town Village If you need a renter at Old Town Village, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Old Town Village
Hardwood Floors, Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, 42 Inch Cherry Cabinets, Crown Molding, Updated Master Bathroom with Dual Sink Marble Top Vanity, New Tile Floor, Jetted Tub and Separate Shower, Updated Carpet, 2 Walk-in Closets … [Read more]
Recent Sales at Old Town Village
Relish in a location that offers everything you could possibly want or need in the heart of Old Town. 1411 Roundhouse Lane has a “Walk” Score of 86 out of 100, so park the cars and enjoy the convenience of easy access to Whole Foods (.2mi), AMC … [Read more]
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property's value at Old Town Village.