I like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1407. This condo in Alexandria, Virginia Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My expectation in this weblog is to help you figure out your priorities so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Northern Virginia. There are many factors to consider.
It’s hard to know what’s best for another person, but it’s easy for you to say what’s best for yourself.
- Residents at The Jamieson enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Do public schools matter to you? 2050 Jamieson Ave #1407 is served by Douglas Macarthur, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools and .
How can we help?
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|Watergate At Landmark||3 Active|
|The Jamieson||3 Active|
|The Fountains||2 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||2 Active|
|None Available||2 Active|
|Wapleton Condominium||2 Active|
|Sentinel of Landmark||2 Active|
|Cameron Station||2 Active|
|Eton Square||1 Active|
|Midtown Alexandria Station||1 Active|
|Templeton of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Edsall Terrace||1 Active|
|Founders Walk||1 Active|
|St Asaph Square||1 Active|
|Forty-Six Hundred||1 Active|
|Montebello Condo||1 Active|
|Parkside At Alexandria||1 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22314
Types of Condos
Although there are various types of condominiums, the most common legal arrangements involve individual ownership of each unit, with joint ownership of the communal or common areas by all of the residents in the building. You might be surprised to learn the variety of sizes found in condominiums. Condos range from studios and a one-bedroom apartment to a four-bedroom penthouse apartment. Even condominiums with the same number of bedrooms can have different floor plans and different numbers of bathrooms and half-baths.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy. How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.