Considering a condominium-home purchase in Alexandria? Talk to me. I am a local specialist.
Featured 2 Bedroom Condo in Alexandria, Virginia
SELLER SAYS SELL MY UNIT**Life at The Jamieson offers an amazingly walkable location, easy Metro access, and even available separately billed hotel services (currently unavailable due to Covid. Hotel pool has been permanently closed but workout … [Read more]
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1088
Added: 07/15/20, Last Updated: 11/10/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX248540
Subdivision: The Jamieson
List Price: 550000.00
About The Jamieson
- The Jamieson has a good location near the airport less than 10 miles, metro/subway station less than 1 mile, and bus stop less than 1 mile.
- The average living area at The Jamieson is 1,086 sqft.
- The most common cooling system at The Jamieson is central a/c.
- Residents of The Jamieson enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- $599,000: 1635 Hunting Creek Dr #A, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Greens | Comparables |
- $565,000: 309 Holland Ln #116, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Royalton | Comparables |
- $524,900: 602 Bashford Ln #2203, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Riverton | Comparables |
- $599,999: 2151 Jamieson Ave #905, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carlyle Towers Condominium | Comparables |
- $600,000: 2121 Jamieson Ave #706, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carlyle Towers | Comparables |
- $550,000: 309 Holland Ln #213, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Royalton | Comparables |
- $539,900: 309 Holland Ln #104, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Royalton | Comparables |
America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.