- Residences in this section were built around 2008.
- The properties in this neighborhood are brick colonials with an average of 1,605 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The median age of properties in Old Town Alexandria is 13 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 3 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 163
More recommendations at King Street Metro
Corner Unit | 3 BR | 3 BA | 2 Garage | 2600SF | Balcony | Low Fees | Pet Friendly | Waterfront Building Enjoy Potomac River views from the balcony of this newly constructed corner unit in Old Town’s premiere boutique condominium. This 2600+sf … [Read more]
Live Near The MetroNesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
My Curated List
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop! Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?