I assist home shoppers choose places close to King St. Metro in 22314 in the City of Alexandria .
If you're looking at putting out $2,500,000 in 22314 in Alexandria at Old Town Alexandria, take into account 225 Strand St #403 Alexandria VA. The recommended property is a 2,622 sqft. home with 3 full baths and 0 half baths.
- Residences in this section were built around 2008.
- The properties in this neighborhood are brick colonials with an average of 1,605 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The median age of properties in Old Town Alexandria is 13 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 3 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 163
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Corner Unit | 3 BR | 3 BA | 2 Garage | 2600SF | Balcony | Low Fees | Pet Friendly | Waterfront Building
Enjoy Potomac River views from the balcony of this newly constructed corner unit in Old Town’s premiere boutique condominium. This 2600+sf … [Read more]
More recommendations at King Street Metro
Live Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
My Curated List
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop! Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?