- 430 N Henry St #A is listed for sale for $539,900.
- 430 N Henry St #A is located at Parker Gray Historic District in the 22314 ZIP code.
- Residences in this place were built around 1840.
- The median age of places in Parker Gray Historic District is 181 years of age.
- The homes in this community are masonry colonials with an average of 1,239 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been available 3 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 21
More suggestions at King Street Metro
Hot home alert! This unique, charming 2 level condo is one of a kind in Old Town! Two levels, perfect for separate spaces for those working from home, modern updated finishes and the perfect patch of grass in front for any pets part of the … [Read more]
Do you need a home with Metro Access?Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's Curated List For Home Purchasers Shelling out Around $539,900
I often remind clients to think about the long haul. Not just your immediate needs. Will this condo suit your purposes next year, five years from now? If you're moving in the next 3 to 5 years, how easy will it be to sell this dwelling.