- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- The highest priced condominium at Carlyle Towers is listed for $849,000. Do you know if 2151 Jamieson Ave #1403 is a good value?
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2151 Jamieson Ave #1403 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
My name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a local licensed real estate adviser specializing condominiums in 22314 in Alexandria. 2151 Jamieson Ave #1403 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular condo in 22314 or Carlyle Towers. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to find the right condo for my buyer client. That might be 2151 Jamieson Ave #1403 but it might be some other condominium in Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Can you afford $420,000? Or is your budget closer to $370,000? If you can afford $470,000, should you pay $470,000?