My name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a local licensed real estate adviser specializing condominiums in 22314 in Alexandria. 2151 Jamieson Ave #1403 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular condo in 22314 or Carlyle Towers. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the right condo for my buyer client. That might be 2151 Jamieson Ave #1403 but it might be some other condominium in Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
Can you afford $420,000? Or is your budget closer to $370,000? If you can afford $470,000, should you pay $470,000?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- The highest priced condominium at Carlyle Towers is listed for $849,000. Do you know if 2151 Jamieson Ave #1403 is a good value?
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2151 Jamieson Ave #1403 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
My client's priorities are my priorities. America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can.