I am a good specialist on 1 bedroom condos around King St. Metro.
The featured listing is a 1 bedroom property at Old Town Alexandria in Alexandria, Virginia.
- The condos in this enclave are brick colonials with an average of 1,413 sqft of living space.
- 1008 Prince St #3 is located at Old Town Alexandria in the 22314 ZIP code.
- If you use me as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $2,015 at closing.
- The neighborhood is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The subject property has been available 2 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 151
- The median age of properties in Old Town Alexandria is 13 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the condo. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
This ultimate Old Town Alexandria condo is a converted carriage house in a quiet courtyard just a block from King Street’s endless shopping and dining options! Old meets New in this remarkable remodel featuring a 16′ vaulted ceiling, skylights, … [Read more]
More tips at King Street Metro
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.