- The condos in this enclave are brick colonials with an average of 1,413 sqft of living space.
- 1008 Prince St #3 is located at Old Town Alexandria in the 22314 ZIP code.
- If you use me as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $2,015 at closing.
- The neighborhood is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The subject property has been available 2 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 151
- The median age of properties in Old Town Alexandria is 13 years of age.
More tips at King Street Metro
This ultimate Old Town Alexandria condo is a converted carriage house in a quiet courtyard just a block from King Street’s endless shopping and dining options! Old meets New in this remarkable remodel featuring a 16′ vaulted ceiling, skylights, … [Read more]
Live Near The MetroAre you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.