- 905 Duke St is listed for $1,175,000.
- The median age of homes in Old Town Alexandria is 51 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams High School.
- Detached Homes in this place were built around 1970.
- The subject property has been on the market 2 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 123
- 905 Duke St is located at Old Town Alexandria in the 22314 ZIP code.
More recommendations at King Street Metro We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
INVESTORS DELIGHT…..Extremely rare opportunity to purchase a detached home in Old Town very close to everything that Old Town has to offer. The property has three separate units with off street parking, a plus in Old Town. The first-floor … [Read more]
Nesbitt Realty's List
Not every client is for me and I'm not for every client. So, let's have an open and honest conversation about what how we can work together to achieve your real estate goals in Alexandria, Virginia. We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.