Monika Ortiz is a Northern Virginia real estate professional working every day in and around 22314. There's a lot to like about this condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
I'd like to pause to help you determine exactly what your goals are on your condo acquisition. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. What do you know about Carlyle Towers Condominium? Did you know that 2151 Jamieson Ave #1105 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 2151 Jamieson Ave #1609 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this home community have a garage.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Carlyle Towers Condominium.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is central.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Carlyle Towers Condominium is 1,313.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2151 Jamieson Ave #1609 is a 3-bedroom condo.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22314?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||1 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||5 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.
I can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. I have access to a variety of informational resources. I can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment you want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when you are ready to sell?
How can we help? Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.