- Do you want the most expensive home in the community, like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1207.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in The Jamieson? Here's what has Recently sold at The Jamieson.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you need a garage? of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
I am a full-time, friendly real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 3-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style condominium in 22314. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My dream in this article is to help you determine your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? Some of your considerations include: