Would You Be Willing To Pay $650,000 For A 21st-Century Residence In 22314?Should you worry about purchasing a property like 520 John Carlyle St #301 in 22314? Possibly, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in Alexandria, Virginia real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. Still, Andrew Patton will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. What is more, there are always risks in 22314 in Alexandria real estate. Conversely, a reliable Realtor comparable to Andrew is able to assist you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in 22314. $665,000 :-: 2 BR :-: 2 BA :-: 0 HB :-: Alexandria VA
Discover luxury living in this PN Hoffman built, TRUE split floor plan, 2 bedroom, 2 bath contemporary condo boasting an open floor plan and floor-to-ceiling windows giving a feeling of spaciousness and light almost unprecedented in other ... [Read more]
Neighborhoods In Alexandria With Similarly Sized HomesAll the enclaves in this table have condos listed which are about the same living area as 520 John Carlyle St #301. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few neighborhoods, a buyer can understand what is in truth available in Alexandria. Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In the City of Alexandria?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $665,000 in the City of Alexandria, there are only so many selections to choose from. The selections are shown on the chart below. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. Full details about 520 John Carlyle St #301 :-: Condos At Carlyle Square :-: Alexandria :-: 22314 :-:
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Andrew's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 520 John Carlyle St #301 in AlexandriaDon't make any large purchases or open new credit lines when you're shopping for a condo. New credit lines and large purchases can distort the buyer's DTI (debt to income) ratio and can cause a loan approval to be withdrawn. In Condos At Carlyle Square, properties are typically 14 years old. 520 John Carlyle St #301 will set you back $665,000 if you want to buy in 22314. Besides, Andrew Patton is a legitimate pro on homes advertised for sale in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, and would love to show more about Alexandria.
Compare 520 John Carlyle St #301 ToAndrew Patton can aid you, if you would like to stop by 520 John Carlyle St #301 or any of the places below. Moreover, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $672,900: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1003, McLean, VA 22102 | The Boro | Comparables |
- $678,000: 3800 Fairfax Dr #109, Arlington, VA 22203 | Virginia Square | Comparables |
- $623,500: 3800 Fairfax Dr #1311, Arlington, VA 22203 | Tower Villas | Comparables |
- $669,000: 1050 Taylor #1-215, Arlington, VA 22201 | Windsor Plaza | Comparables |
- $655,500: 1600 N Oak St #1733, Arlington, VA 22209 | Belvedere Condominium | Comparables |
- $649,500: 900 N Stafford St #2320, Arlington, VA 22203 | Ballston | Comparables |
- $649,000: 900 N Stafford St #1117, Arlington, VA 22203 | Ballston | Comparables |
- $639,500: 900 N Stafford St #2129, Arlington, VA 22203 | Ballston | Comparables |
- $619,900: 3650 Glebe Road #541, Arlington, VA 22202 | Eclipse On Center Park | Comparables |
- $621,000: 2181 Jamieson Ave #1106, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carlyle | Comparables |