- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Village is 1,407.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 330 S West St #305 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 330 S West St #305.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
My name is Nesbitt Realty. 330 S West St #305 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you. My goal in this real estate remark is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: