Would You Be Willing To Spend $450,000 For An Entry-Level 1-Bedroom Residence In Alexandria?Here’s some tidbits about real estate in 22314. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 520 John Carlyle St #225 to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Reasons
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 86 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,437 sqft. Conversely, 520 John Carlyle St #225 has 730 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $596 . On the other hand, 520 John Carlyle St #225 is $596 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 520 John Carlyle St #225 is 15 years old.
Discover luxury living in this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom contemporary condo boasting an open floor plan, new paint throughout, picture window and 10 foot ceilings giving a feeling of spaciousness and light almost unprecedented in other condos. Chic ... [Read more]
Small Place For $435,000 in 22314 in Alexandria
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 520 John Carlyle St #225Most of the properties in Condos At Carlyle Square were built in 2007. Most of the homes in the City of Alexandria were built in 1975. Is the age of the place of residence of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes advertised for sale in the City of Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for about $435,000.
|21st Century (2003 - 2012)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||3 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||4 Active|