- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to The Jamieson.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2050 Jamieson Ave #1002 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in The Jamieson is 935.
I like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1002. This condo in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd like to hesitate to help you find out exactly what your dreams are on your next residence. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. What do you know about The Jamieson? Did you know that 2050 Jamieson Ave #1113 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 2050 Jamieson Ave #1409 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.