200 Locust St SE, Vienna VA 22180 :: 2 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // $465,000 Continue reading "32 Days On Market In 22180 – $465,000"
One-of-a-kind Place $589,000 ‧ Alexandria VA 22314Here’s some facts about real estate in 22314 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 520 John Carlyle St #109 to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 44 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,840 sqft. Still, 520 John Carlyle St #109 has 931 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $525 . Still, 520 John Carlyle St #109 is $633 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 2500 N van Dorn St #817 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 2500 N van Dorn St #817 is listed for $134,900. But, 119 Wolfe St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 119 Wolfe St is asking $4,700,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 48 years. 520 John Carlyle St #109 is 16 years old.
Old Town Village is a community of places in the City of Alexandria and Alexandria. Listings in Old Town Village are frequently brick traditional. The most common-style of condo in Old Town Village is traditional. Continue reading "Pieces Of Info You Might Want To Know About Old Town Village Before You Buy"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condo real estate as of 06/18/2023Shopping for a condo in Alexandria? Of course, you should learn all you can about the market for condominiums in Northern Virginia. Moreover, many property hunters will be impressed by what is happening to the condo real estate market in Northern Virginia. See below for more data about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about condominiums currently available.
If you are shopping for an amazing modest 2 bedroom residence for roughly $700,000, 2121 Jamieson Ave #404 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only modest 2 bedroom condo for roughly $700,000 you'll want to know in 22314 in Alexandria. To take a closer look at this 1,150 sqft condo, contact Julie Nesbitt. She is an expert on real estate for sale in Alexandria. Look at this late 20th-century home at 2121 Jamieson Ave #404 which is listed today. Continue reading "Surprising Recommendations For Buyers Shopping For A Modest 2 Bedroom Home For Roughly $700,000"
Can You Purchase A 2 Bedroom Other In 22314 in Alexandria For $550,000?When it comes time to buy a property, nearly all buyers have a pretty clear idea of what they want to buy and how much they want to spend. This property is selling asking $565,000. If you've set your budget about $550,000 and you're looking for a condo you may want to take a hard look at the Alexandria area. Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #1906, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
If you're pondering real estate in Alexandria and your budget is about $1,098,000, here are some 4 bedroom options to choose from. Dream about the possibilities at 4 E Walnut St Alexandria VA. Continue reading "$1,098,000 Options For Purchaser Trying To Find A Residence Close To A Metro Station In Alexandria At Rosemont Park"
When you work with Nesbitt Realty, you're working with an experienced real estate agent that knows 22314 in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options so we genuinely appreciate you thinking about us for your real estate needs. If you have questions, Julie Nesbitt can help. Some national chains famously rebate a portion of the commission but did you know that you can get small-business locally operated service AND a Nesbitt Realty can save you $4,418 on your property seeker's rebate at Carlyle Square? Continue reading "How To Save $4,418 At 520 John Carlyle St #116 Alexandria VA"