I have lined up a number of attractive choices for home shoppers looking at a condo at King Street Metro. Take a look at 400 Commonwealth Ave #107 Alexandria VA at Rosemont. Continue reading "How Do Affordable 1 BR Homes Near King Street Metro Station In 22301 In The City Of Alexandria Stack Up Against One Another?"
4600 Duke St #1221, Alexandria VA 22304 :: 2 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // $209,900 Continue reading "2 Beds // 1 Full Baths – 0 Half Baths // $209,900 In 22304 At Forty Six Hundred"
Carlyle Towers Condominium is in Alexandria. Real estate is a commodity. If a place of residence has a list price too low, buyers will bid the price up. Not everybody is cut out to own a 3-bedroom residence in 22314, and if you're one of those people, it's better to find this out now than when you're under contract. Nesbitt Realty can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "3 Bedroom In 22314 For Around $859,000"
Alexandria Virginia Listed -|- $665,000Here’s some matters about real estate in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 520 John Carlyle St #301 to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,498 sqft. But, 520 John Carlyle St #301 has 1,208 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . But, 520 John Carlyle St #301 is $550 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 520 John Carlyle St #301 is 14 years old.
Would You Be Willing To Pay $650,000 For A 21st-Century Residence In 22314?Should you worry about purchasing a property like 520 John Carlyle St #301 in 22314? Possibly, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in Alexandria, Virginia real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. Still, Andrew Patton will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. What is more, there are always risks in 22314 in Alexandria real estate. Conversely, a reliable Realtor comparable to Andrew is able to assist you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in 22314. Continue reading "520 John Carlyle St #301, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
How Much Do Condos Cost At Carlyle Towers Condominium in 22314 in Alexandria?
Large Home For $779,900 in AlexandriaAt a price of $779,900, 2181 Jamieson #703, Alexandria VA is an intriguing condo compared to other homes available now. Nevertheless, consider that the average living area of properties in the Alexandria area is 1,503. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson #703, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
3 Bedroom Home in Alexandria For $779,900So, is 2181 Jamieson #703 the condo for you? Possibly. Can you afford $779,900? Is it actually worth $801,000 or $749,000? Are you searching for a $779,900 3-bedroom 2-baths home in 22314? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,766 on this home purchase? If you have questions about this condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, contact Stuart Nesbitt. He can help. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson #703, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
What Type Of Condo Can I Pick up In Alexandria, Virginia For $650,000?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the The City of Alexandria area if you’re thinking about purchasing a property like 334 South West St.
The City of Alexandria Aspects
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,361 sqft. Conversely, 334 South West St has 1,471 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $596 . On the other hand, 334 South West St is $459 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 334 South West St is 24 years old.
Conspicuous Condo $674,900 -- Alexandria VA 22314Will Nesbitt likes to work with buyer clients shopping in the City of Alexandria because of choices comparable to 334 South West St. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in Alexandria. Indeed, even if you are not surprised by what this home can provide, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "334 South West St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
It's well known that Carlyle is a community of condos in the City of Alexandria and Alexandria. Continue reading "Elements That May Surprise You About Carlyle"