You can work with a local, family-run, small real estate company AND still enjoy a rebate on your purchase. We're successful because we put our client's needs first. It's true. Nesbitt Realty can save you money on your real estate purchase. Continue reading "Get $3,108 Back On Your Real Estate Purchase At Carlyle Towers"
Do you want to buy a choice property in the City of Alexandria? There are only a limited number of modest homes in Alexandria right now. 2121 Jamieson Ave #1610 is one of of those options, Julie Nesbitt can help you hunt for the great residence for you. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Buyers Looking For A Choice Property In The City Of Alexandria"
What Can I Buy In Alexandria For $850,000?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Nesbitt Realty can assist you with a dwelling like 2151 Jamieson Ave #2109, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The 22314 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,430 sqft. But, 2151 Jamieson Ave #2109 has 1,604 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $412 . In contrast, 2151 Jamieson Ave #2109 is $542 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Conversely, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 2151 Jamieson Ave #2109 is 22 years old.
This 2 bedroom home in Alexandria, Virginia is listed for $579,000. Nesbitt Realty is a local real estate pro who routinely works real estate in Alexandria. You might decide that renting is better for you than purchasing, because attaining a residence has its drawbacks. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of scoring real estate in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "$579,000 :: 2 Bedroom In Alexandria At Carlyle Towers"
To take a closer look at this modest property, email Julie Nesbitt. She is an expert on real estate for sale in Alexandria. If you are chasing an intriguing 2 bedroom condo for approximately $550,000, your options might be limited right now. 2151 Jamieson Ave #904 might be the best choice for you, but we have some more proposals below. Continue reading "Shopping A 2 Bedroom Condo For Approximately $550,000 In 22314 In Alexandria"
This 2 bedroom in Carlyle Towers home is listed for $645,000. Nesbitt Realty is a local Realtor who routinely works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Whatever you do, don't try to go it alone without professional help. Attaining a residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is not as easy as it looks. Continue reading "2 Bedroom In 22314 Asking $645,000"
It’s been a long wait for the erstwhile King Street Blues space at 112 N. Saint Asaph St., but last week signs of life were once again prevalent with a new concept – Old Hat Bar, a gastropub that has been a much-anticipated new offering in Old Town. Last week, Old Hat hosted a soft opening from June 9-12 and has now closed again in preparation for its grand opening at a time yet to be determined. Continue reading "Old Hat Bar Soft-Opens, Pauses To Prepare In Alexandria"