It's well known that Carlyle is a community of condos in the City of Alexandria and Alexandria. Continue reading "Elements That May Surprise You About Carlyle"
How Much Is A 3-bedroom Contemporary-style Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia?442 Chauncey Ct in Alexandria, Virginia may be a best choice of neighborhood for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic tidbits about the area to know if this is the dwelling for you.
Real Estate Facts About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 442 Chauncey Ct is 20 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $428 . But, 442 Chauncey Ct is $478 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,570 sqft. Conversely, 442 Chauncey Ct has 2,093 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
I see a lot to like about 2151 Jamieson Ave #1804 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 3-bedroom Traditional, Transitional-style condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Continue reading "Qualities You Can Expect In A Newly-built Condo In 22314 In Alexandria"
Continue reading "22314 In The City Of Alexandria Rental Gallery"
The George Washington Masonic National Memorial is a magnificent nine-story neoclassical structure that has been built and maintained by the Freemasons of the United States to honor the memory of George Washington and to preserve the history and heritage of American Freemasonry. Continue reading "6 Major Places To Visit During The George Washington Masonic National Memorial Tour"
Check out these rentals in 22314. Continue reading "Our Favorite Rentals 4 Bedroom Rentals Today In 22314 In Alexandria"