Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you're buying. So, if you're spending about $1,985,000 on real estate in 22314 in Alexandria, let's contemplate several of your large super luxury options. 218 N Alfred St in Old Town Alexandria could be a great option if you're looking to spend less than $2,035,000. The first on the line-up is a 19th-century property at Old Town Alexandria in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Guidance For Buyers Deliberating The Possibility Of A Super Luxury Home Like 218 N Alfred St"
If you're considering homes for circa $930,000, you'll want to email me Nesbitt Realty, a Realtor specializing in mid 20th-century homes near King St. Metro at Old Town Alexandria. 325 N West St in Old Town Alexandria could be a great choice if you're looking to spend less than $980,000. This detached home has 2 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 1 half-baths in 1,230 sqft. Continue reading "Budget Less Than $980,000? Mid 20th-Century 2 BR Detached Homes Close To King St. Metro In Alexandria."
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Property For Approximately $1,400,000?1323 Wilkes St is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a couple of matters for buyers who are looking at this area to reflect on.
The 22314 Area Matters
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 102 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,492 sqft. Above all, 1323 Wilkes St has 2,451 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $643 . However, 1323 Wilkes St is $563 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. On the other hand, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 1323 Wilkes St is 6 years old.
I am a good whiz on large luxury properties in Alexandria, Virginia. Mull over the idea of the possibilities at 208 S Payne St Alexandria VA. 208 S Payne St is a $1,449,000 Colonial-style home at Old Town Alexandria in Alexandria. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A Luxury Large 3-Bedroom Close To King Street Metro In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria"
If you are considering a purchase of an one-of-a-kind large property in the City of Alexandria, 1323 Wilkes St should probably be on your list. But it's not the only large property in the City of Alexandria you'll want to really consider in The City of Alexandria. Actually, purchasing a home in the Alexandria area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the the City of Alexandria community. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in Alexandria, Virginia's real estate market. Continue reading "Surprising Recommendations For Home Shoppers Shopping For A Large Property In The City Of Alexandria"
Current info about the real estate market 05/20/2022 in Alexandria areaAre you thinking of buying a home in Alexandria area? Naturally, you will want to learn something about Alexandria area real estate. If so, you will presumably be impressed by what is happening in the Alexandria area real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the Alexandria area real estate market, including
- facts about Alexandria real estate
- what's recently sold in the Alexandria area
- what's currently for sale in the Alexandria area
Here's a selection of properties prepared by me, Nesbitt Realty, specifically for home buyers trying to find modest places not far from King St. Metro Station. 312 S Washington St #301 has a lot to offer a property seeker in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "1,414 Sqft Selections For Purchaser Shopping For A Residence Not Far From King St. Metro Station In Alexandria, Virginia"
I've lined up a few recently-built home for buyers thinking about at King St. Metro in 22314 at Old Town Alexandria. This slate of residences starts with a 1,694 sqft. residence with 2 full baths and 0 half baths. Continue reading "Featured Residences In The City Of Alexandria Selling For $1,700,000 In 22314 In Alexandria"
What Type Of Condo Can I Pick up In Alexandria, Virginia For $650,000?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the The City of Alexandria area if you’re thinking about purchasing a property like 334 South West St.
The City of Alexandria Aspects
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,361 sqft. Conversely, 334 South West St has 1,471 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $596 . On the other hand, 334 South West St is $459 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 334 South West St is 24 years old.