How about a rebate on your purchase of real estate in Alexandria? Nesbitt Realty gets real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. We believe in taking care of our clients, because our clients have chosen to use our services. That's why we offer the home shopper a credit. Ask Nesbitt Realty to explain the details. Continue reading "Save $4,834 On A 2-Bedroom Condo At The Duke At Old Town In 22314"
If you're considering homes for circa $930,000, you'll want to email me Nesbitt Realty, a Realtor specializing in mid 20th-century homes near King St. Metro at Old Town Alexandria. 325 N West St in Old Town Alexandria could be a great choice if you're looking to spend less than $980,000. This detached home has 2 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 1 half-baths in 1,230 sqft. Continue reading "Budget Less Than $980,000? Mid 20th-Century 2 BR Detached Homes Close To King St. Metro In Alexandria."
Important Real Estate Reasons About 520 John Carlyle St #229 in 22314520 John Carlyle St #229 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are a number of specifics for buyers who are looking at this area to ponder.
Real Estate Facts About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 45 years. 520 John Carlyle St #229 is 15 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $559 . In contrast, 520 John Carlyle St #229 is $535 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 97 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,503 sqft. However, 520 John Carlyle St #229 has 1,119 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Basic Data Regarding in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 /// $575,000There’s a wealth of information available for buyers reflecting on the thought of homes like 2121 Jamieson Ave #2007 in the Alexandria area.
The 22314 Area Factors
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 125 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,478 sqft. But even so, 2121 Jamieson Ave #2007 has 1,100 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $499 . Still, 2121 Jamieson Ave #2007 is $523 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 2121 Jamieson Ave #2007 is 25 years old.
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condominium real estate as of 08/19/2022Shopping for a condo in The City of Alexandria? There's a lot to learn about buying a condo in Northern Virginia and we can help. Moreover, many property hunters might be shocked by what is happening to the condo real estate market in Northern Virginia. See below for more information about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about condos currently listed.
We love helping our clients save money and we appreciate your business. How about a rebate on your purchase of real estate in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? When you work with Nesbitt Realty, you're working with a solid real estate professional that knows 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "How To Save $2,893 On Real Estate At The Royalton"