How Much Do Condos Cost At Carlyle Towers Condominium in 22314 in Alexandria?
Large Home For $779,900 in AlexandriaAt a price of $779,900, 2181 Jamieson #703, Alexandria VA is an intriguing condo compared to other homes available now. Nevertheless, consider that the average living area of properties in the Alexandria area is 1,503. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson #703, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
3 Bedroom Home in Alexandria For $779,900So, is 2181 Jamieson #703 the condo for you? Possibly. Can you afford $779,900? Is it actually worth $801,000 or $749,000? Are you searching for a $779,900 3-bedroom 2-baths home in 22314? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,766 on this home purchase? If you have questions about this condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, contact Stuart Nesbitt. He can help. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson #703, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
3 Bedroom Condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $699,000Will Nesbitt likes working with shoppers seeking 3 bedroom properties in the City of Alexandria. Check out the prices and pictures of this condo at 1405 Roundhouse Ln #501. In fact, many buyers could be impressed by what this home has in store for property seekers. Continue reading "1405 Roundhouse Ln #501, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
What Can I Buy In Alexandria For $850,000?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Nesbitt Realty can assist you with a dwelling like 2151 Jamieson Ave #2109, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The 22314 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,430 sqft. But, 2151 Jamieson Ave #2109 has 1,604 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $412 . In contrast, 2151 Jamieson Ave #2109 is $542 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Conversely, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 2151 Jamieson Ave #2109 is 22 years old.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,621 sqft
Added: 12/04/20, Last Updated: 08/17/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX254058
Subdivision: Watergate At Landmark<!--
List Price: 309995.00-->
$899,900 :: Alexandria Virginia 22314So, is 2151 Jamieson Ave #2010 the condo for you? It could be. On the other hand, you have to ask yourself these questions. Are you searching for a 3-bedroom Contemporary-style home in Alexandria? Are you seeking a $899,900 3-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style condo in Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Can you afford $899,900? Is it actually worth $930,000 or $870,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,602 on this purchase? The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Thus, Stuart Nesbitt advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria." Continue reading "2151 Jamieson Ave #2010, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
How Much Is A 3-bedroom Contemporary-style Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia?442 Chauncey Ct in Alexandria, Virginia may be a best choice of neighborhood for some buyers. But even so, you'll want to get some basic tidbits about the area to know if this is the dwelling for you.
Real Estate Facts About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 442 Chauncey Ct is 20 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $428 . But, 442 Chauncey Ct is $478 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,570 sqft. Conversely, 442 Chauncey Ct has 2,093 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?