Can You Purchase A 3 Bedroom Traditional, Transitional In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $900,000?Well ... is 2121 Jamieson Ave #1705 the best choice of home for you? It could be. But, you have to ask yourself these questions. Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you dreaming about a 3-bedroom 2-baths home in Alexandria? Can you afford $885,000? Is it actually worth $929,250 or $840,750? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,507 on this real estate purchase? If you need more details, Nesbitt Realty can show you exactly what $900,000 can purchase you in 22314 in Alexandria today. Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #1705, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
Surprising info about the real estate market 09/16/2022 in Alexandria areaShopping for a place of residence in Alexandria area? As a matter of course, you will want to learn something about Alexandria area real estate. Actually, many purchasers might be shocked by what is happening to the Alexandria area real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the Alexandria area real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data
- what's currently for sale in the Alexandria area
- facts about Alexandria real estate
3 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $999,000
Looking For 1,766 Sqft In 22314 in Alexandria?304 S West St S, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is for sale for $999,000. For this reason, you may want to deliberate on this property (depending upon your pre-approved price limit). Compare 304 S West St S to others similarly-sized interior unit townhouses in Alexandria. Continue reading "304 S West St S, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
$950,000 ※ Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and SuggestionsIf you don't know the the City of Alexandria real estate market should you worry about buying a penthouse like 2121 Jamieson Ave #1903 in Alexandria, Virginia? Perhaps, the furnishings won't fit. On the other hand, Alan Clerinx can tell you how much living space is in any penthouse listed for sale. Besides, there are always pitfalls in Alexandria real estate. But, a courteous Realtor comparable to Alain is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a penthouse in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #1903, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
Home size: 2,452 sqft
Added: 07/22/22, Last Updated: 08/08/2022
Property Type: End Unit Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2085060
Subdivision: Hunting Ridge<!--
List Price: 1099000.00-->
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Property For Approximately $1,400,000?1323 Wilkes St is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a couple of matters for buyers who are looking at this area to reflect on.
The 22314 Area Matters
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 102 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,492 sqft. Above all, 1323 Wilkes St has 2,451 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $643 . However, 1323 Wilkes St is $563 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. On the other hand, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 1323 Wilkes St is 6 years old.