Late 20th-Century Home :-: Alexandria VA 223142121 Jamieson Ave #708 is an interesting place with a lot of potential. But it’s not important to Alan Clerinx that you buy this condo, or any particular $525,000 condo in Alexandria. It’s more important to Alan Clerinx that you do what’s most suitable for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a place in Alexandria?
Can you afford $550,000?Or is your budget closer to $499,000? If you can afford $525,000, should you pay $525,000? How many bedrooms do you need? 2121 Jamieson Ave #708 is a 2-bedroom condo. What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air. Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood, like 517 N Saint Asaph St or do you prefer the least expensive home like 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102. Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #708, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
How Much Do Choice Residences Cost At Carlyle Towers in Alexandria?Reach out to us to learn more about 2121 Jamieson Ave #705 in 22314. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here’s some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,613 sqft. Above all, 2121 Jamieson Ave #705 has 780 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $437 . But, 2121 Jamieson Ave #705 is $545 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 2121 Jamieson Ave #705 is 24 years old.
Do you know Julie Nesbitt? 2181 Jamieson Ave #1011 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular choice 1-bedroom condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Continue reading "$450,000 1-BR 1 BA Condominium In The City Of Alexandria: What To Expect"
A Primer On Listings For Sale In The City of AlexandriaShould you worry about coughing up $405,000 for a property like 520 John Carlyle St #420 in The City of Alexandria? As a matter of fact, you might need to leave the area after you’ve purchased the property. In contrast, Stuart Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. Moreover, there are always dangers in Alexandria, Virginia real estate. But, a friendly real estate professional such as Stuart is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a home in 22314. Continue reading "520 John Carlyle St #420, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Here are a few options for property hunters mulling over the idea of 1 bedroom condos in The City of Alexandria. 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2 Alexandria VA is a 1-bedroom Traditional-style condo at Lee Mews in Alexandria Virginia. Continue reading "Shopping For Your Best Buy On A Choice 1 BR Home At King Street Metro Stop In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria"
You probably already know that Carlyle Towers is in the City of Alexandria and Alexandria. Continue reading "Hidden Benefits Of Carlyle Towers Real Property"