$550,000 ~ 1 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria at The JamiesonThis condo at 2050 Jamieson Ave #1002 is an example of what you can buy in 22314 for $550,000. This home listed at 2050 Jamieson Ave #1002 now might be the most compatible choice. Not to mention, even if you are not astonished by what this home has right here in the City of Alexandria, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1002, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
2-BR Home :: Alexandria VA 22314Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22314 in Alexandria area? Julie Nesbitt can guide you with a place of residence like 309 Holland Ln #211, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 54 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,629 sqft. On the other hand, 309 Holland Ln #211 has 973 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $474 . However, 309 Holland Ln #211 is $545 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 309 Holland Ln #211 is 16 years old.
2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,211 sqft
Added: 04/25/22, Last Updated: 04/25/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2011994
Subdivision: Watergate At Landmark<!--
List Price: 279900.00-->
Entry-Level Place /// Alexandria VA 22314Should you make an offer buy 2050 Jamieson Ave #1311? It could be. But, you have to ask yourself these questions. Are you searching for a $428,000 Contemporary-style property in Alexandria? Can you afford $428,000? Is it actually worth $505,000 or $395,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,927 on this new home? If you have questions about 2050 Jamieson Ave #1311, or the real estate market in 22314 in Alexandria, talk to Julie Nesbitt today. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1311, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Facts and data about the current state of the real estate market in Alexandria area as of 04/22/2022Are you shopping for a place in Alexandria area? Definitely, you will want to learn something about Alexandria area real estate. In addition, you might be shocked by what is happening in the Alexandria area real estate market. See below for more information about the current state of the Alexandria area real estate market, including
- what's recently sold in the Alexandria area
- facts about Alexandria real estate
- real estate inventory data