Can You Purchase A 0 Bedroom Contemporary In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $300,000?Buying a residence such as 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303 is often the most complex budgetary choice most residents of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Besides, as a trusted local Realtor, Will Nesbitt is a buyer's champion who comprehends the sympathetic and explanatory backing that property seekers need when finding and buying a 0-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Further, there will be problems to manage and overcome. In contrast, a real estate professional like Will can advise you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a place of residence in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1303, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Valuable Basics About Condos For Sale In The City of AlexandriaIf you don't know the the City of Alexandria real estate market should you worry about buying a residence like 309 Holland Ln #130 in 22314 in Alexandria? Perhaps, the furnishings won't fit. Still, Monika Ortiz can tell you how much living space is in any condo on the market. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional such as Monika Ortiz has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process. Continue reading "309 Holland Ln #130, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Alexandria Virginia Listed -|- $665,000Here’s some matters about real estate in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 520 John Carlyle St #301 to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,498 sqft. But, 520 John Carlyle St #301 has 1,208 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . But, 520 John Carlyle St #301 is $550 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 520 John Carlyle St #301 is 14 years old.
Would You Be Willing To Pay $650,000 For A 21st-Century Residence In 22314?Should you worry about purchasing a property like 520 John Carlyle St #301 in 22314? Possibly, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in Alexandria, Virginia real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. Still, Andrew Patton will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. What is more, there are always risks in 22314 in Alexandria real estate. Conversely, a reliable Realtor comparable to Andrew is able to assist you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in 22314. Continue reading "520 John Carlyle St #301, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 784 sqft
Added: 10/15/21, Last Updated: 10/15/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2006210
List Price: 435000.00-->