Alexandria Virginia Listed -|- $665,000Here’s some matters about real estate in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 520 John Carlyle St #301 to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,498 sqft. But, 520 John Carlyle St #301 has 1,208 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . But, 520 John Carlyle St #301 is $550 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 520 John Carlyle St #301 is 14 years old.
Would You Be Willing To Pay $650,000 For A 21st-Century Residence In 22314?Should you worry about purchasing a property like 520 John Carlyle St #301 in 22314? Possibly, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in Alexandria, Virginia real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. Still, Andrew Patton will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. What is more, there are always risks in 22314 in Alexandria real estate. Conversely, a reliable Realtor comparable to Andrew is able to assist you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in 22314. Continue reading "520 John Carlyle St #301, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
What Type Of Condo Can I Pick up In Alexandria, Virginia For $650,000?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the The City of Alexandria area if you’re thinking about purchasing a property like 334 South West St.
The City of Alexandria Aspects
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,361 sqft. Conversely, 334 South West St has 1,471 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $596 . On the other hand, 334 South West St is $459 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 334 South West St is 24 years old.
Conspicuous Condo $674,900 -- Alexandria VA 22314Will Nesbitt likes to work with buyer clients shopping in the City of Alexandria because of choices comparable to 334 South West St. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in Alexandria. Indeed, even if you are not surprised by what this home can provide, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "334 South West St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 998 sqft
Added: 09/09/21, Last Updated: 10/02/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2004974
Subdivision: Station Square<!--
List Price: 669900.00-->