One-of-a-kind Place $589,000 ‧ Alexandria VA 22314Here’s some facts about real estate in 22314 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 520 John Carlyle St #109 to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 44 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,840 sqft. Still, 520 John Carlyle St #109 has 931 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $525 . Still, 520 John Carlyle St #109 is $633 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 2500 N van Dorn St #817 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 2500 N van Dorn St #817 is listed for $134,900. But, 119 Wolfe St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 119 Wolfe St is asking $4,700,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 48 years. 520 John Carlyle St #109 is 16 years old.
Would You Be Willing To Come Up With $650,000 For A 1,031 Sqft Home In Alexandria?Are you shopping for a condo like 2050 Jamieson Ave #Ph1506 in the City of Alexandria? This home for sale at 2050 Jamieson Ave #Ph1506 now might be the most compatible condo for you. Further, many home hunters might be astonished by what this condo has in store for home buyers. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #Ph1506, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
$590,000 :-: Alexandria VA 22314Is there anything to worry about if you're buying a $600,000 2-bedroom condo like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1502 in 22314 in Alexandria? As a matter of fact, you might find something you don't like in the The Jamieson association documents. But, Nesbitt Realty & Management can explain to you how to void the contract with no issues so that you don't get stuck in an association that doesn't benefit you the purchaser. Furthermore, there will be risks to manage and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate specialist like Nesbitt Realty & Management can help you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a condo in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1502, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
3 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 1,088 sqft
Added: 03/30/23, Last Updated: 04/06/2023
Property Type: End Unit Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2028872
Subdivision: Carlisle Park